What happens to the junk?
Are you wondering what happens to the junk we collect?
At Take My Junk UAE,we make every effort to reduce the junk that goes to landfills, we donate, repurpose, and resell everything from clothing, toys, baby cribs and strollers to office furniture and supplies.
Our 110,000 sq ft. in Ajman has a team of well-trained experts who work on recycling and refurbishing the collected junk
Safe and eco-friendly
Our efficient safe and eco-friendly junk removal service is a call away so you don’t need to worry about the pick up or disposal of your household or commercial junk. Go green and choose Take My Junk UAE.
What Happens to the junk
Frequently asked questions
- If you are in a rush of getting rid of the unwanted stuff, an SMS or an email is all we need.
- In the message you send us, please mention the preferred time and date of the pick-up along with your address and the list of items you want us to pick.
- If you can provide photos of the items, that would be quite helpful. Our toll-free number is 800-JUNK (5865).
Yes, our crew will bring tools, tape, bags and plastic rolls. However, we don’t bring boxes so pack the fragile items beforehand to save time.
- A phone call is welcomed, but not necessary.
- An SMS or email mentioning the date, address and time slot is required for scheduling.
- If items need dismantling, and you wish to dismantle, take a before and after picture of the furniture and show it to our guys.
- Have the small items near the door and in a bag.
- Tell your friends in the building or community that we are coming. They might have junk too!
- Post on community social media portals that take my junk is coming on this date. If you have junk, please contact them
- The earlier you submit the notice, the better it would be. We often accommodate last-minute requests, but an earlier notice would still be more preferred.
- Be sure to send us an email or SMS if it is a last-minute request.
- 60 minutes is usually enough time for us to reach the destination.
- During Ramadan, a 2-4 hours’ notice would be convenient.
- We have 3 time slots, 9:30am – 2:00pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm, and 5:00pm-8:00pm.
- Earlier in the day is better, because, after 5, some security guards don’t allow us to collect, or our trucks get full.
- It is preferred that you are at home, but if it is not possible, make sure to notify security and fill the required forms which allow us to remove the items.
- If you leave the door open and there is no one present, mark the items which are to be taken. This way we won’t take anything that we aren’t supposed to.
- If we take anything by mistake, you will have to come to Ajman to get it back.
- Due to safety reasons, we don’t remove bulky furniture from the staircase of older apartment buildings (ie. Karama, Naif, Dubai). Only if an elevator is available, we will remove it.
- If a pass is required, please try to have the pass ready.