Take My Junk is here to take all the junk and unwanted items from your homes or offices in
Purpose & Values
Take My Junk is here to take all the junk and unwanted items from your homes or offices
in Dubai. We understand that every residence or office has some unwanted items but
doesn’t know what to do with it. It just keeps lying in your basement or store room,
taking up extra space. So, go ahead and get rid of all that junk by allowing us to take
them from your home or office and making good use of it.
Here are the items which we take:
So, go ahead and get rid of all that junk by allowing us to take them from your home or
office and making good use of it.
All type of Clothing. Please try to put them into a bag
Home and Garden furniture (rusted rattan chairs, tables etc. are not a
All types of toys and puzzles. Try to pack the puzzle boxes so the pieces
don’t get lost.
Kitchenware (Plates, cups, spoons, etc.)
Linens and toiletries (We even accept 50% used shampoo bottles from
Electronics and Mobile phones: Working or non-working Cell Phones, Computers
All types of home appliances. Working or not working, such as washing
machines, DVD players, microwaves, stereos, televisions, refrigerators,
All types of books such as novels, story books, school textbooks of all
Rusted bicycles, gazebos and trampolines
DIFC (Index tower and surrounding buildings
where loading is from the tunnel. You must apply via security for a tunnel pass.
1. Add us on Whatsapp
2. You will receive our driver’s info.
3. Apply to receive RDS number
4. Send RDS number to us 1 day before collection
For Junk Collection – Jumeirah Islands
– A email must be sent and a reply will be received from Nakheel immediately
– However, for collection from Jumeirah Park, Palm Jumeirah, and JVT you must just send
an email. There is no receipt required from Nakheel
For Junk Collection – JBR
– An email must be sent to Taziz
– A permit number will be received
– As per Taziz policy – No service will be applicable on Friday and post 5PM on a
For Junk Collection – Reem Island, Abu Dhabi
– Email to be sent to Khidmah
For Junk Collection – Al Reef Villas
- When sending your details, your name is also required. No Service on Friday
Before availing our services, you should know a few things:
• Due to insurance reasons we don’t remove bulky furniture from staircases of
apartment buildings. (as long as there’s an elevator that the items can fit in, its
okay) If you can get the items down, we will collect. If you cant bring them down
and desperately need the items gone, the guys usually charge about 100aed to 200aed
(depending) and then carefully remove. For villas, our guys will bring down the
stuff and collect.
• If a pass is required, please try to have the pass ready